Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday!

I wanted to get a few "good" pictures of Oliver today so I threw a sheet up as a background and tried to get some. Some turned out pretty good, but I learned that having Eric home when I want to do that would probably be helpful. :)



Grandma & Grandpa Shook brought a doctor kit out for Oliver when they visited last weekend. Oliver has a lot of fun with it. He especially likes the stethoscope and the blood pressure cuff.

We went out for a walk around the park this afternoon. While we were out there, I let Oliver and the little boy I watch run around for a bit. Oliver wouldn't leave the side of the stroller, he just played with the wheels or pushed it around. When we got back to our house, we played in the backyard. It was a beautiful day! 61 degrees! We are expecting a few more days of that this week.

No comments: