Thursday, March 11, 2010

Aunt Cookie





Oliver received a package in the mail today. It was from Aunt Cookie... (she resides in Dewar). He was the lucky recipient of a whole bunch of sugar cookies. They came with specific instructions that Oliver could have one whenever he wanted and that I had to post proof that we really gave him a cookie. :) Thanks Aunt Cookie (PS someone's birthday is in April and I think they may receive a package from Aunt Cake and Uncle Chocolate)

We had another warm day- in the 60s. It rained in the morning and the evening, but the day time was perfect. We went outside for a walk. We also painted more tonight- I was all excited to get the second coat on the remaining walls when I realized we were going to need more paint.... So I asked Eric to go to Menards and get another gallon. About 10 minutes later, my phone rings: "So do you want to hear something funny?" Yep- Menards was out of the paint we were using and aren't expecting a shipment until the 21st. So we'll be putting the upstairs back together without it being fully painted. We have 2 walls left to do the second coat and one wall left to do 2 coats. I will post some pictures of the semi-finished product tomorrow after we do a little clean up and rearranging.

Eric's parents are coming to visit for the weekend and we are excited about that.

Happy Friday Eve!

No comments: