Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday

Wanting me to let him play with the camera.


What happens when I tell him he can't play with the camera.


After naptime, Oliver loves to crawl on the cot I have for the little boy I watch. I'm pretty sure it is one of the highlights of his day.

This morning Oliver and I went to the library for baby story time. It was fun, but a bit overwhelming. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say there was at least 40 kids, 2 & under there. It was almost 50 degrees here so we went for a long walk outside in the afternoon. I saw it is supposed to get into the 60s in the next few days, but with that comes rain. Hopefully we'll have a bit of clear skies so we can get outside and enjoy the warm temps.

I am on night 3 of painting. I have 3 walls done upstairs and I believe 8 left to do. I think it is looking pretty good, I'll post some pictures when I get it finished. Tomorrow night we should get a lot done because Eric will be finished with a presentation he's doing tomorrow afternoon and he'll be able to help. Well I'm going to go paint 1 or 2 more walls.

No comments: