Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Fun Day





Oliver had fun hanging out in the rocking chair he got for his birthday from Grandma & Grandpa Shook.

We went to church this morning then came home to play. After a little while, we went and picked up groceries. Then we did a little spring cleaning and we took a bunch of recycling items to local places to clear out our garage a bit. I started painting upstairs- painting an angled ceiling, white on white, with a lot of texture is proving to be a little less than fun. I'm sure it will pay off in the end thought I look much fresher upstairs. Well I think I am going to go do a little more painting before calling it a night tonight. I had visions of getting the whole ceiling painted today and being able to do walls tomorrow night- now I'm thinking if I get the ceiling done this week, I will be doing good :)
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment: