Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Haircut!

I gave Oliver a haircut tonight. His hair has been seeming to grow an inch every day. He did amazing well- I just used a electric clipper to do it. He sat on Eric's lap and didn't fuss at all.

Here is the after shot- still smiling!


He got a mohawk in the bathtub. We've tried a few times, but his hair has always been too long to get it to stay very long.

After a haircut and a bath, we got his pajamas on him and he went to run in circles- one of his new favorite things to do.

Have a good night!

4 comments:

Amy said...

He's like a whole new boy!! I love the mohawk :)

Jessica said...

I love the hair! Too stinkin' cute!

Aunt Donna said...

Now he's truly a clone of his Dad! Good job, Sara! Can't wait to see you all at Easter.

Kara said...

Good job Oliver - not fussing during a hair cut! It looks great Sara. See you soon! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!