Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday

I started the day by taking Julia to her 6 month appointment.  She did great at it- she is 27 inches long and 18 lbs, 7 oz.  She had to get 2 shots, but other than the immediate cry when they happened, she was happy as can be.  When we got home, Eric and the boys loaded up in the car too and we all headed to the library.  Eric's office was doing some work today so there wasn't any power in his building so he worked at the library- the kids and I went to the children's section and picked out some books and movies and played for awhile.  I picked up some cereal to start feeding Julia- maybe we'll start tomorrow night.  I baked cookies this afternoon and Eric played upstairs with the kids.  Parker was very happy to rebuild his geotrax town and spent most of the evening upstairs.  Oliver made a picture with cotton balls.  I was trying to get him to make a bunny, but instead he made a bridge and a "snot guy."  .... oh boy...

No comments: