Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday

We are still waiting on some important calls, but are hoping we'll be able to make a decision this week. I worked on some stuff around the house today- it started out not so well- my spackle was all dry, I got the caulk tube stuck in the caulk gun, and forgot to have Eric bring the ladder in before he left in the morning.  I was able to get more done later though- I did some caulking and some painting.  I also went to Menards and picked up new spackle and some more paint.  I'm hoping to get quite a bit of work done tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll take some pictures of the kids.  Julia was wearing some new jeans today- she looked pretty grown up.  Two weeks from today, she goes in for her 6 month appointment- that seems so crazy.  We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow and the next day, I'm sure Oliver & Parker will be excited if we do.  Happy Monday!

No comments: