Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures

I needed to shovel Tuesday morning and Oliver decided he didn't need to take a nap that morning. So, he got to play in the snow while I shoveled. He seemed to enjoy it. He laughed a lot when I would throw the snow. He picked up snow and moved it from hand to hand. Overall, first true playing in the snow experience was a success.



Sunday was Valentine's Day and Oliver had fun playing with Danielle. This is pretty much the best picture I was able to get of the two of them. When we were getting ready for supper, we had both high chairs in the kitchen and as soon as they saw the high chairs, they were in the kitchen waiting to be put in one so that they could eat.


I made heart cookies for Valentine's Day. The little boy I watch decorated some to take home. Oliver thoroughly enjoyed eating them (as you can see in the previous picture). His favorite cookies were the ones with the red frosting. He had one with white frosting and put it down as soon as he saw Eric with one with red frosting. Apparently red frosting either tastes better or is more fun. Oliver also did some painting for Valentine's Day. He used a paintbrush and did pretty well, up until he decided to start eating the paint.



Oliver spends a lot of time playing with his little people. He has quite a few sets and a lot of people and animals. He likes to fill the airplane up with people and animals. I caught him playing with these while I was in the dining room so I zoomed in to get a picture without him knowing. He apparently has a sixth sense for cameras because as soon as I snapped the first picture, he looked right at me. So...
I got a cheesy grin from across the room. :)
Happy Thursday Night! We are looking forward to a quiet weekend without any plans :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm impressed with all the cookies you made and frosted! And of course the pictures are adorable!! I love the little people one where he doesn't know your taking his picture. Isn't it fun to catch him playing?