Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 month appointment

Who would have guessed that this is what happens after he gets shots. He was a little more tired than usual today, but was really happy and alert when he was awake. Eric took him in for his appointment because I was watching kids at home. He said that he cried a little bit right after the shots, but he settled down pretty quickly. He weighs 12 lbs, 1 oz and is 22 3/4 inches long.
My crooked picture of him says, a toy, what do I do with this?
Next one says, well I guess I might as well stick it in my mouth.

He is starting to "play" with toys a little bit more. He holds rattles and different toys when we put them in his hand. He actually napped with a ring the other day because he never let go. He started shaking a rattle last night and today he moved this toy up to his mouth a few times.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the top picture of Oliver with a big smile. That's nice he did so well with his shots! Yeah Oliver!

ashlang51 said...

awww!!! so freakin' cute!!! love him!

Coco said...

The first 2 pictures (on the floor then in his bouncer) remind me of Joe when he was a baby! He is changing so quickly, I can't wait to see him again! Of course, I miss you and Eric too!