Friday, January 30, 2009

Where have the past 2 months gone?




Here are the pictures we took of Oliver on 11/28/08(ignore me in this one), 12/28/08 and 1/28/09. I'm amazed at how much he has grown and how fast the time has gone already.
Oliver is doing really well, he has been sleeping fairly consistently from about 8 pm to 5 am for the past 2 weeks so that has been wonderful. Once in awhile, he'll wake up to eat around 10, but then go right back to sleep.
He has been really aware especially this week and held a toy for the first time too :) Eric is back in school and getting used to being on a little more of a schedule and I've started watching a few kids at our house. Things are going really well for us and we are enjoying watching Oliver grow more and more every day.
Hopefully my next post will not be 2 weeks from now, I promise to try to do my best to keep this updated a little more often. Until next time :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much he's changed in the last month. He is so adorable!! I hope everything continues to go well for you all.