Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Walk in the Park

Today the weather was wonderful, 58 degrees! We know have little to no snow anymore :) We took Oliver outside for his first walk. He seemed to enjoy it and Eric and I really liked getting outside for awhile. We walked around a nearby park. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon.
Getting ready for our walk outside

So this is what the world looks like, I usually only see the back side of a blanket
Daddy pushing Oliver along while he was still awake
And after about 5 minutes of looking around, he fell asleep and stayed this way until we got home.

5 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

Hope that warm weather comes our way. Heidi loves to see him wearing his chucks! He's growing fast and we miss seeing you all!

Kara said...

The kids thought "Oliver's" comment about this is what the world looks like . . . was hilarious! We're jealous of your warm weather. Sara you look great. ( You too Eric, but you didn't just have a baby.)
Max asked me to write :Sophia, Alex, and Max love Oliver!

Coco said...

That looked like a lot of fun! I hope the nice weather stays.

ashlang51 said...

LOVE THE HAT!!! Miss all of you! I'll call you soon about coming for a visit!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Oliver is so adorable! You all look so happy. Give Oliver a hug for me. :)