Friday, January 30, 2009

A few newer pictures

Oliver sitting up in a Bumbo seat, he likes this for about 10 minutes usually and then he gets tired of it.
I took this picture yesterday and I thought it was adorable, sorry it is sideways, I'm not quite sure how to fix that on here.

After he was all clean we sat him up to get a picture, this was just a few days ago. He really likes his baths now. He can be crying and as soon as we put him in the water, he calms down. He has also started doing some splashing. He likes it when we sprinkle water on him too. Apparently he didn't get my fear of water which is a good thing, he can start swim lessons at 6 months, they call them shrimps, at 18 months he would move up to being a jumbo shrimp :)
First bath in his whale bathtub back home in Illinois. He seemed to like being able to sit up a little more, but just hung out and let us do our work.
Backwards bath pictures: On the yellow sponge is his first real bath when we got back to Iowa at Grandma & Grandpa Steffen's. He seemed okay with it, didn't especially like it or dislike it.

So I decided since I've been horrible about updating this b/c I kept thinking I wanted to be all caught up with all of the pictures before I posted new stuff, I decided to just post a few to get us up-to-date and will hopefully be able to stay on top of it now. :)

No comments: