Saturday, January 21, 2012

12 months of Parker


I never got around to posting all of Parker's month pictures so I thought I would make a collage of them.  So here it is.  I think it turned out pretty good- it makes me want to go back and pull all of Oliver's pictures and make one of his too.  Parker is running everywhere and climbing everything.  He likes to climb into our toy bins and play in them.  He loves his ride-on tractor he got for his birthday.  He also loves bath and I am fairly certain will eventually go in fully clothed because as soon as he hears the water running, he is in the bathroom trying to climb into the tub.  :)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

We love hearing all the stories about the boys, can't believe how fast Parker is growing up. Gotta keep up with his big brother.

Kara said...

Very cute!!!

Beth Taylor said...

So glad I found your site listed in my favorites. I'll be catching up with the Shooks tonight! It is so nice of you to post here for those of us without Facebook. Everyone looks healthy and happy!