Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Baby!

Oliver got a new baby today. We have been looking for a doll that doesn't wear pink or purple for quite awhile- there are not too many of them. I was at Blain's today and saw a Cabbage Patch doll wearing green shorts and a blue t-shirt with a bulldozer on it. It's name was Melissa... But I figured that was as boyish of a doll as we were going to find, so I picked it up. We gave it to Oliver tonight after him and I went and got our flu shots. He was pretty excited about it. Right away, he started calling him Tim :) He has been giving him baths (in a little tub, not the bathtub like he would like), feeding him bottles, and playing patty-cake with him. Hopefully this is a sign of how he'll be with the new baby- other than when he said "throw" and threw Tim across the room. :)

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for another checkup. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow!

Happy Friday Eve!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

awwww

ashlang51 said...

too cute! miss you guys!

Kara said...

Very sweet! Oliver, I love the name. And Sara post a picture of you I want to see your hair cut. :)

Amy said...

Awww tiny little Oliver! What a lovely little flashback :)