Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures

This is the before picture from the big roll last night and the one below is what I saw when I turned around to check on him. :)


The weather has been wonderful so we have been spending lots of time outside. Oliver seems to like it outside.


The last two are a few pictures I took of him for his (eventual) baby book/scrapbook. We finally did his footprints and handprints yesterday so I figured I should have a picture of how big he was for the page so that I don't look back and think that my baby had enormous feet and hands when he was born :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!

2 comments:

ashlang51 said...

Oh my gosh! He's so cute and so big!!! I can't wait to see you guys again soon! Love ya!

Coco said...

He's so cute! He's such a happy boy! How did he like having his hands & feet painted for his prints?? Hope to see you soon!