Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Weekend


I didn't take many pictures over the weekend, but we had a fun one. On Saturday, Eric got up with Oliver and they made me breakfast for my birthday. Then we went to the farmer's market and walked around for a bit. That afternoon we dropped Oliver off at a friend's house and Eric and I went to a movie and dinner to celebrate. We picked Oliver up later that evening and went to run a few errands.

On Sunday, we went to church and then we relaxed at home for a bit. It seemed to be a good day for a drive so we drove to Tuscola to the outlet mall and walked around/shopped for awhile. We ended our trip with an early supper at Pizza Hut. Once we got home, we spent the rest of our evening hanging out and getting a few things done around the house.

I had a good birthday and Mother's Day- Oliver gave me a wonderful gift Sunday night-he slept from 8pm to 7am. It was actually nice to wake up to my alarm Monday morning.

Hopefully everyone else's weekend was good too!

My only picture is Eric with my birthday cake (we didn't have enough candles so Eric did 2 single candles and the number 6 to make 26)

No comments: