Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Windy City

Oliver and I braved a trip to Chicago. He was a very good boy. He slept the whole way there and the whole way home. That made me very happy considering it was my first time driving in Chicago. We made the trip to meet up with Renee (my brother Joe's fiance) to look at dresses for their wedding this coming October. We stayed with Renee's sister and took the train to the bridal shop. Oliver did very well looking at dresses. I'm sure in a few years, this would not fly with him. After finding beautiful bridesmaid dresses, we went out for lunch and then did a little touring in Chicago. We went up in the Hancock building to the 95th floor and enjoyed the view and some drinks. We had a very fun weekend.
Oliver and Mommy with the Chicago skyline in the background

Walking in downtown Chicago
Oliver and Aunt Renee riding on the train

No comments: