Friday, March 13, 2009

Vacation to Ohio






Last weekend, Eric, Oliver, and myself ventured to Wooster, Ohio and met my sister Kathy there for the weekend. Oliver did really well on the way there and pretty good on the way back. It was a fun weekend- we hung out Friday night (after 6-7 hour drives, we were tired, but Kathy and I still stayed up until around 3 talking), then on Saturday, we were pretty lazy in the morning then in the afternoon, we went to a nearby outlet mall. It was 70 degrees out so it was fun walking around outside with Oliver. The outlet mall also had a train, so we took Oliver on his first train ride. That evening, we ordered pizza and then went a did a little swimming. Oliver got in the pool with Eric and did really well. He didn't cry at all, although he didn't crack much of a smile either. We drove back home on Sunday. It was a very fun weekend and we are already thinking about doing it again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is so freakin cute! I really want to come out and visit. I have so many people I want to go visit... I'm thinking my birthday is next month and I should just ask for frequent flyer miles, plane tickets, and/or gas cards haha Then I can see EVERYBODY haha