Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oliver helped me make some bread today, Parker even helped a little bit.  They both love helping in the kitchen.  I don't really have pictures of them because neither of them can be trusted too long by the ingredients.  They are pretty good at helping.  Eric has them help with brunch on Sundays and has even started letting Oliver crack eggs- I'm not quite that brave yet.  I shouldn't do this late night posts because I just ramble and don't have much to say- I'll have to get the camera out tomorrow and get some pictures.  We are going to a play date in the morning so I'm sure the kids will have a good time.  I'm going to get some sleep, hopefully I'll make a more coherent post tomorrow.  :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Good for you letting Oliver crack eggs, I hardly let Alex do that! :)