Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2 Weeks-

My niece Jill and her husband Steve at their wedding.


Danielle (Oliver's cousin) and Oliver- I don't know if we ever got them to both look in the same direction at the same time. I couldn't imagine having twins and trying to do it all the time.

Oliver got his first haircut from his Aunt Donna (at the Gilbertville legion during Jill's wedding reception)

The finished product

Oliver fingerpainted to make some father's day gifts


At Karen's house for the McGarvey Birthday Bash, my mom, and sisters: Karen, Donna, and Coco.

Aunt Beth, Aunt Paula, Aunt Mary Alice, my mom, and Aunt Shirley (with my Grandma's senior picture on their shirts)

Jackie and Brian were in town so a few of us got together at Buckets in Jesup.

The boys at Buckets

1 comment:

Kara said...

Thanks for all the pictures of everyone else. It was nice to see the wedding, Danielle, and you and your sisters. We are SO EXCITED to see you next Sat. Oh, and Oliver, nice hair cut.:)